Ash Stymest and my Prom Wishlist!

Random

My year 10 Prom is coming up and I'm super excited! I haven't got anything to wear yet so I'm gonna go shopping soon and get "supplies".

SHOES // I'm thinking of getting oxford heels that aren't too high. I really really really want black and white ones like the ones below but I have no idea where I can get them for a reasonable price! If anyone knows where I can get them that lives in Melbourne, tell me!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

DRESS // I want a dress that stands out but I'm not willing to pay big bucks for it either. OMG how gorgeous is Alexa Chung in Luella? Ahhhh.

Photobucket Photobucket
Betsey Johnson Photobucket
Prom,Beach

I want to go shopping for a prom dress now!

BAG // I know I'll be dancing for most of the time, but I still need a bag to hold my camera right? Mum says I don't need a bag but she'll change her mind soon enough :)

I really really want a quilted bag! I really like this flowery one from Topshop but no, Australia doesn't have Topshop! Grrr. Hahaha oh well.
Quilted bag,Topshop Chanel
Photobucket Photobucket
ASH STYMEST IS THE HOTTEST MODEL AROUND! Even HOTTER than Cole Mohr! Mmm...

Photobucket Photobucket

Too many hot models, too little time haha.
Lilee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive