I heart Rodarte!

HI!
I just love Rodarte's collections. They are so earthy and flowing. It's amazing. I'm so crushing on their over the knee boots right now.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rodarte Photobucket
Photobucket

The photos are from the spring and fall collections from 2009.

Problem with the over the knee boots is that if I wore them, they'd probably go all the way up to my bum because I'm so short. My dream of owning and wearing a pair just got crushed :( Haha i suppose I could squish them down.
____________________________________________________________________

This show, Dance your ass off premiered in Australia on Monday. I watched it and my opinion is that it so retarded. I bet most of the people that watch it just watch it to laugh at their extra skin and their mental breakdowns. Not me though.

Photobucket
____________________________________________________________________

WOW, yesterday I checked to see how many followers I had and it was 11, today I checked and it has gone up to 20! Thanks to everyone who is following me! I appreciate it heaps!

xx Lilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive