My very expensive Wishlist

1. A black pair of Chanel S5018 sunnies! I know it's been out for ages, but oh well. OMG where am I going to get $528.00? Arghh!



Photobucket



2. A Hermès pink crocodile skin bag. I know the waiting list is a minimum of 5 years, but it's worth it right? Haha. You know what would be even better? A Hermès BIRKIN BAG! Ahhhhh!



Photobucket



3. A black Chanel sheep skin 2.55 quilted handbag. Need I say more?

Chanel



4. A zebra print embellished Balmain Fall 2008 jacket.



Balmain



Also seen here on Kim Kardashian.



Balmain



5. I want Ron Weasley. After seeing Harry Potter and the half blood prince last night with a couple of friends, I truly fell in love with Ron Weasley. I also love the new HP movie loads, I think it's the best so far :)



Harry Potter and the half-blood prince,Ron Weasley

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Photobucket



I love this ;) Taken from StyleSightings

Lilee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive