Top 5 favourite models of the moment!

Ok, so truth is, these models aren't my top 5 at the moment, they have been for ages! And Agyness Deyn of course!

1. Magdalena Frackowiak
Magdalena Frackowiak
2. Coco Rocha
Coco Rocha
3. Lily Donaldson
Lily Donaldson
4. Sasha Pivovarova
Sasha Pivovarova
5. Freja Beha Erichsen
freja beha erichsen Pictures, Images and Photos

Weird thing is, I can memorize how to spell the names of these models plus a million others but I can never remember anything in maths... I think that's supposed to tell me something... Hehe

ALSO

I went to the Barbie exhibition on Tuesday. I've gotta admit, it was a TOTAL RIP OFF! But my mum did "sneak in". Haha it was funny. Anyway, I had seen the "Everyone needs a Ken" tees by Kenneth Cole in magazine like Vogue but this time it was "real". I saw it up close, and I was even holding it! Ahhh, but it was 65 dollars :( When I got home i decided to make my own version of the tee :)

Kenneth Cole's version
Barbie

Lilee Phoenix's (my) version

Hahaha. I've also been very busy making purses. I've already got three buyers! Wooot!

Anyway, I'm off to winter camp tomorrow and i'll be gone until Friday, so goodbye if I don't blog before then :)

~Lilee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive