New shit.

Hey guys. I got some new stuff over the weekend and decided to to share it with you. I got these snake skin print tights for $4, my new awesome red bag from Sportsgirl, $15 and holey gloves also from Sportsgirl, $4.95. All of these items were on sale and I was so happy to have bought them before they sold out! I don't normally get footless tights but for $4 dollars I just couldn't resist :) and I got the red bag to go with my prom dress and also because it has a chain on it! It's small enough to fit my camera, lip gloss and "maybe" my phone.

And finally, I promised to upload pics of my skirt and here it is. Yes, you can't see it that well but you guys will live. Haha you'll probably see some pics of it soon anyway.

Tights
Me
Me
Me
Me
MeMe
Me
Me
Me
Me

Also, If you haven't already realised, I've got a new header featuring the hot Valerija Erokhina. I'm so lovin' this chick right now.

Zebra and meerkat blog,Banner,Valerija Erokhina
Photobucket

Geez how gorgeous can you get?

Thanks for following! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive