Quirky people and shopping sprees

Magdalena in Harper's Bazzar September 09. Ahhh, I really want a shopping spree now!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Pixie in British Vogue. She is so cool, and I love her unique style!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
______________________________________________________________________

In this past week, I have been getting very warm and cosy with my sewing machine. Haha I have made a skirt with two types of fabric and awesome leggings. These leggings were my first! I've never made leggings before! I'll try to upload some pics soon. If I don't, then I give you permission to poke me :)

Here are some tights that I would really like to have. They are all so quirky and I especially love the tie-died ones! I've been looking for a pair for ages but unfortunately haven't succeeded :(

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Lilee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive