Stores that I wish would come to Australia!

I love Australia, we heaps of fun here, but when it comes to shopping, we are limited to what we can buy over the counter. You Americans, you nearly get it all! Ahhhh so lucky! So these are the stores that I really wish would come to Australia.

Primark

Photobucket Photobucket

H&M

Photobucket Photobucket

Topshop

Photobucket Photobucket

Zara

Photobucket

Macy's

Photobucket
____________________________________________________________________

I went looking for a prom dress and shoes yesterday and had no luck. I'm thinking of getting a dress that isn't too formal though, because I want to be able to wear it again. How hot are these oxfords? I'm in love!

Photobucket

I'm also on the hunt for a digital SLR camera, any suggestions for good ones? My dad says Nikon is pretty good. Maybe with this camera my LookBook pics will actually get some hype! Haha.

Photobucket

Thanks for following guys!
Lilee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive