Meet Karl, my new best friend.

It's about time that I made a "Karl who?" bag, and I'm so glad I did! I made the bag and painted it myself. All diy! This is probably the coolest thing I've ever made.

Karl who?
Karl who?,Karl Lagerfeld

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that." ~ Karl Lagerfeld.

I got some new bangles last weekend, seven actually.

Me
Photobucket

Yes, I was half in my pj's.

Photobucket

My favourite is the purple zebra print one!

Photobucket

I got these denim high waisted shorts an an op shop last week. It was 30 degrees outside so I finally got a chance to wear them! Haha that bucket wasn't supposed to be right under my ass, in fact it wasn't supposed to be there at all :)

Oh my god, school holidays soon! So happy! Thanks for following! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment