Hot shoes and sexy balmain shoulders

Eh. ma. gawd. I got these hottest Mollini wedge sandals on Tuesday! Ahhh I saw the same pair on Chloe Sevigny and I knew that I just had to have them! They were also on sale, $158 down to $60! Does anyone know what brand Chloe's version of this shoe is?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Chloe Sevigny,ChloeChloe Sevigny,Chloe

//HARPER'S BAZAAR AUSTRALIA NOVEMBER 09 - JENNIFER HAWKINS//
Just want to say that the moment I saw this cover, I absolutely fell in love with it. I am hearting the sexy Balmain shoulders, the Cozi bikini and her oh-so-toned-totally-to-die-for abs! I know it's probably mostly airbrushing but whatever!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

There are some nasty comments about this cover and how Australia is "ten million light years behind" the rest of the fashion world on this forum. I've gotta say, that is real mean! Australia has produced very successful models and designers such as Abbey Lee, Miranda Kerr, Toni Maticevski and more!

Jennifer HawkinsJennifer Hawkins,Harper's Bazaar Australia
Jennifer Hawkins,Harper's Bazaar AustraliaJennifer Hawkins,Harper's Bazaar Australia
Jennifer Hawkins,Harper's Bazaar AustraliaJennifer Hawkins,Harper's Bazaar Australia

Amazing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive