Hi, I would really love to do you.

OK, I totally apologise in advance for cramming so much shit in one post! : )

So I have spent the last couple of days filling up my brain with All time low (pop/punk band) goodness. I have been searching the band members on Google, looking up their youtube videos and stalking their twitter accounts. Why you ask? They're my new favourite band and they are soooo effing hot. Well, 3/4 of them are. Teehee.

My favourite guy from the band is Jack Barakat, he's really funny and talks dirty all the time : ) He's the first guy in these photos. I also love Zack, a lot.

All time low


OMFGGGG pause it at 1.42, ahhh Zack is so goddamn sexy haha.




I STILL LOVE ASH STYMEST THOUGH!



Ash Stymest

In other news, I finally got the haircut that I have wanted for such a long time. I got one side shaved off just like Alice and Cassie. I absolutely love it! I'll post some pics of it next time.

ALSO. After my full-on Jack Barakat stalking session, I found out that he had Twitter, so I think that I'll be using twitter more often now that I know he has an account! Follow me -HERE!- I don't really understand Twitter, but I'm working on it!

P.S. Thanks heaps for the birthday wishes but it's quite sad that no one knows who that model is from the Cheap Monday's website is! Bahaha.

P.P.S. or P.S.S.? Hahaha anyway, sorry for not replying to your comments people! I've been a bit busy hanging out and stalking Jack. I'll to keep up in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment