Schveeeeet 16!

Twas my birthday on Saturday, I turned a sweet 16! I had my party that night, there was music, a spongebob cake, watermelon shaped into Christmas trees and fairy lights. We watched Adventureland; it was an ok movie, very sexual though haha. I got some super dooper uber cool presents, but I'll post some photos next time along with some pics of the party.

So a great thing about me being 16 is that I get a raise in my pocket money. But the bad thing about that is that I now have to pay for my own phone credit and pay for my friend's birthday presents! Not fair, so much for a raise, I'm pretty much getting the same amount of money as before! Hahahah no.

Cake,Birthday
Photobucket
Birthday
Candles,Birthday

Oh, and Ash Stymest,
Birthday

Ash Stymest

*faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment