Rococo

This is what I wore shopping on Friday. I had been searching for the perfect pair of denim shorts for a while, and then I saw this cheap spunk. I tried them on and, AHH perfect fit! I had a great time and bought the most rad Spongebob suspenders/braces ever! $15 bucks, bargain!

So I started year 11 pretty well, I'm keeping up with the work and I love my subjects but what is with the extreme amount of outcome tests? (I think only people from Australia will know what I'm talking about) Agh there are so many!

Me
Me

Wearing: Shorts - $15 | Suspenders - souvenir store, $10 | Glasses - Dangerfield, $10 | Tee - Supre, $12

Coco Rocha,Rococo

So who's excited for Rococo because I sure am! I love the first piece from her line but think that "Rococo" is a really weird and almost kiddy name, but oh well I'll get used to it. I love the 18th century medieval inspired dress and the bra like shoulder pads haha and the navy and gold just is beautiful!

Sorry, it is quite impossible for me to keep up with replying to all of your comments at the moment so don't be surprised if I reply back in a month!
GRACE DWYER PLEASE STOP READING MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive