DIY Miu Miu swallow mary janes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like almost everyone else I know, I’m desperately in love with the swallow/cat/flower prints of Miu Miu’s S/S10 collection!
I especially like the platform swallow printed Mary Janes but sad enough I don't have the money to buy them! Then when I saw this DIY on Kelly's blog I knew I had to make a pair myself! It takes a lot of time, I spent like 3 days to make them, but it's definitely worth the effort!

This is what I did:
First: cleaned the leather and painted my black old shoes with pink shoepaint (had to do it 6 times because it is hard to go from black to pink)
Second: hand painted black swallows with a waterproof black marker

I think they turned out to be very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive