KARLIE AND I

HOLA FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS!
Today is the last day of the holidays. I've been really dumb lately and have left literally three quarters of my massive amount of homework undone until today. Even this morning I spent the whole time watching/reading Harry Potter instead of doing my gay Philosophy essay. Agghhhhh I hate homework!

Anyway, here are some outfits I have worn over the past 2 weeks.

Me

Tee, DIY | Shoes, K mart - $6 | Bowler, Dangerfield - $34 | Sunnies, Emporio Armani - $280

Karlie Kloss
Me

First outfit - Skirt, DIY | Pete Doherty Tee, Dangerfield - $10
Second outfit - French jumper, Retrostar - $5 | Shirt, Vintage markets - $2 | Trousers, DIY | Glasses, Dangerfield - $10

Karlie Kloss

Oh yeah, by the way, I REALLY DO LOVE KARLIE KLOSS.
VISIT MY TUMBLR, LOOKBOOK AND CHICTOPIA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive