NEW THANGS !

Hoiye guys! Here are some things I have bought recently!

Outfit,Me

Alexander Wang by Linda Farrow knock off sunnies - Ebay - $7. That's what i call a bargain! What I hate about these is that is that they aren't pointy enough AND the lens is smaller than the original so it doesn't suit my face shape that well. Boo.

Grey long sleeved top with black lace - Deborah K - $12. Oh yeah, and do you see my cute zebra earrings? Teeheehee.

Me

Bleached stone washed denim jacket - Deborah K - $15

Me

O h m y g o s h . Let me tell you a little story about this bag. I first saw it months ago and fell in love with it not only because of the heavy stud detailing but the fact that is looks so much like the Gucci Babouska studded Boston bag from the fall winter 2008-09 collection! Well anyway, back then it was $54. Now, I know that isn't that much for you folk with an income, but for me it is- as I have no income. So when I went to Dangerfield on Saturday to find that there was a two for $10 bag sale, I was jumping with joy ahahah. I got this bag and a cream quilted one. Even better, the girl that served me under priced me so I ended up getting the two bags for $5! So this bag went from $54 to $2.50. As Usher would say, OH MY GOD.
GucciGucciGucci
Me

Dickies tee from Costco! Hehehe - $15

Me

I finally own a boyfriend blazer from Dangerfield - $20!

Outfit,Me

I found these lovelies in a local op shop. They are practically new and were in the box that said $139.95. I got them for $10! My theory is that if the straps were bigger and the bottom bit that connects the heel to the platform wasn't there, it would almost look like a clog! Hahaha they kinda look like Celine's shoes from the SS10 collection. HEY! I said kinda! Hehe.

Celine,Shoes

I can't wait to wear them with some cute socks or tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive