That cat is chasing me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicV

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay, okay, I made another Miu Miu inspired skirt, this time with the cat print.
I just can't get enough of those wonderful cats and birds :)
I think this time it turned out to be prettier then the bird skirt, at least I think so. Mainly for the reason that I now know exactly how long I have to iron the transfer paper on the fabric to get the images just right and not burn it all.. I am wearing the skirt together with a vintage blouse, Sonia Rykiel for H&M wedges and a Vero Moda jacket. Enjoy your weekend you lovely readers, your comments make my day :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive