MY FAVOURITE SHOES

I'm in a bit of a shoe frenzy right now...

Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes
Me,Shoes

1. Mollini - $60 { Agh I wore these to a party recently- from a recent post, and the weather was horrible. It was freezing and the grass was wet! Do you see the marks on the bottom of the shoe? That's what you call mud stains haha. Remind me NEVER to wear suede shoes on wet muddy grass again! }
2. Globalize - $48
3. Windsor Smith - $110
4. Vintage from a market - $28
5. Rubi shoes - $40 { If you've been following my twitter, the leopard print wedges you would've heard about are these beauties! }
6. I love Billy - $70
7. Demonia from Ebay - $30 { Another shoe I've been talking about on Twitter, these brothel creepers were a massive bargain! I'm kinda nervous about wearing them though, what do I wear then with? }
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive