Summer holiday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi sweeties! Excuse me for the lack of posts but I am in my final week at school and it's been very busy and it is going to be more busy for another week.. I am working in a workroom in 40 degrees now, poor me.. But within a week it's time to relax and enjoy the holidays! I think about laying in the sun, swimming and drinking cocktails all the time now.. I hope this weather continues as I am not going abroad! Do you already have plans for your summer holidays?

This is one of my outfits from last week. I was wearing a H&M bodycon dress and blazer, Sonia Rykiel wedges, Gina Tricot "Miu Miu" socks and a vintage boater hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive