My design for Jeffrey Campbell "My Way"

This is my entry for Chictopia's Jeffrey Campbell "My Way" shoe contest. Winner gets an interview with the creative director of JC, a pair of their winning design, a pair of JC shoes, and their shoes get sold at Akira.com.

As you may already discovered right now, I love the whole girly style and that I am a huge fun of pink and all things vintage. I love the outcome of the shoes, it is like how I pictured them to be. They remind me of Paris in the old days, vintage furniture, flowers in spring and romance in the air! I think they would be great to match with a powder pink, nude or lilac dress!

I always thought it would be great if these platforms came out in a floral print, and I think many people will agree with me! So if you have a Chictopia account, and if you like my design, you can vote, add as a favorite or leave a comment for me at chictopia here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. check out my shop, more items added!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive