INSPIRED BY GIVENCHY

me
givenchy,leopard print
me
givenchy


Jacket : thrifted $10
Jumper : some store in the city $20
Leggings : Supre $10
Sunnies : Princes Vintage $15

I decided to go all Givenchy on myself today so I chose some pieces from my wardrobe that reminded me of their latest collections. The leopard print is from their Spring Summer 2011 collection and the graphic geometric print is from their Spring 2010 collection. I wore this to a Christmas party. It was great, I got to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a while but the weather was SHITE! It's summer and the temperature is what, 20 degrees?! My party is so soon and I was really hoping for the weather to be warm and summery, but no, it won't be. I love the warm weather so it's quite disappointing really. xo

P.S. Would someone with Foxtel like to adopt me please? PLEASE?! I hate watching blurry shite piss crap dust lard poo stuff over the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive