A BIT DUSTY

me,outfit
me,outfit
Me,random.outfit

Shirt : Dads
Skirt : DIY
Sunnies : Princes Vintage
Socks : courtesy of We Love Colors
Brogues : General Pants $40

Hola kids! This is what I wore to go cherry picking on a farm yesterday. I ended up taking photos and eating them all before I paid for them though, wasn't really successful haha. Today I'm off to Sale overnight with some family and friends. I'll take some photo for you guys!
Now for the best bit of the post - NEW YEARS EVE! How was everyone's new years? Mine was fucking insane. A few friends and I met up at Flinders Street station and took and tram to South Melbourne beach where we got a bit tipsy drinking Cruisers. At midnight we were back at Federation Square screaming our heads off watching the fireworks. Boys were also involved. Let's just say that it's better and much more fun to be single at midnight on new years...
Hope you all had a fantastic new years! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive