PICNIC

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shirt : thrifted $1
Striped top : thrifted $5
Skirt : DIY (see this tweet)
Rucksack : eBay $30
Shoes : Vans
Sunnies : Karen Walker $120
Tights : eBay $10

Hey amigos,
Wore this out to the city yesterday for a picnic and a bit of shopping with some friends. Of course, typical me, I only had $5 in my wallet so couldn't buy a thing, until I saw an op shop on the way home on the tram. I got off and found myself a little striped blue and white canvas backpack/rucksack thing and a green t shirt with INDIA on it. Top form if I do say so myself!

Anyway, this purple skirt I'm wearing is a long awaited addition to my wardrobe. Most of the items in my wardrobe are patterned, and mostly typical hues like blue and black. I just needed a skirt in one plain colour, so the other day i went out and bought this lovely purple fabric and decided to make a skirt out of it. I turned out well and I'm pretty happy with the final product! Can't wait to incorporate this skirt into more of my outfits! xo

FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive