NEED: NEW WARDROBE FOR SUMMER

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So it's currently spring in Melbourne and the weather's starting to warm up to get ready for summer! I think right now I just gotta tone up and get a fre$$$$$$h new summer wardrobe full of new tees, dresses, skirts and sunnies. I was looking on ASOS who have recently launched their Australian website and they have some lovely pieces that would be amazing for sizzling summer days and relaxed and cooler summer nights! These are just some of my favourite picks from their site and as you can see, I love good a cropped tee and high necklines and hemlines on dresses! What's great about their Aussie launch is that WE GET FREE SHIPPING NOW. EFF YEAH. Get on it Aussies! FREE Standard Delivery WORLDWIDE! xo

NOW PLAYING : STAY AWAKE - EXAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive