SIQ SHEER TOP

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sheer top : I.D.S $21
Faux leather shorts : I.D.S $40
Tights : Courtesy of Romwe
Sunnies : Karen Walker $120
Sandals : Deena & Ozzy $40

So.. I'm a little obsessed with this store called I.D.S right now. They have the sickest on trend clothes and at a reasonably affordable price. I got this top on sale from $40 down to $21 and these shorts from $55 (I think?) down to $40. I had been looking for faux leather shorts for soooo long. The ones I had found were either shitty looking on my or too expensive so thankfully I found these! How cool are these tights? As you guys have probably noticed, I'm a big fan of tights and I got these sent to me from Romwe. They are cute and comfy and I quite enjoy wearing them! So guys, check out Romwe for some siq shit. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive