SUBTLE TATTOOS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've wanted to get a tattoo for years but obviously I haven't been able to because I haven't been old enough and stuff, but now I am approaching 18 (JUST UNDER THREE MONTHS! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD), and know that I definitely want to get one! I'm thinking of getting something on my wrist, forearm and on the ribs/back. Everyone says "get something meaningful or you'll regret it" and shit, but to be honest I can't think of anything meaningful to get tattooed. I just want small subtle tattoos that are a bit random but at the same time not too out there and extravagant. Something like Anja Konstantinova's tattoos above is what I have in mind! Was thinking of an outline of a triangle, pizza slice and a feather. Random and meaningless but I couldn't care less.. for now. Do you guys have tattoos, and are they as painful as people say they are? Opinions? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive