TOASTY

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Shirt : c/o Sleepwalker LA
Deathly Hallows necklace : eBay $8.50
Skirt : DIY
Tights : eBay $10
Sandals : Deena & Ozzy $40
Socks : c/o We Love Colors
Sunnies : eBay $10

So Melbourne got a taste of summer the other day- 29 degrees! It was pretty much amazing, but quickly dropped down to the temperature of inside of a fridge the next day. Ah, typical bipolar weather Melbourne! Anyway, I'm really hoping the weather will start to warm up soon because I'd love to start wearing more skirts and t shirts with bare legs and all. Melbourne, YA HEAR ME?! Also how great is my deathly hallows necklace? I just love triangles, and Harry Potter of course.

Today I ate a banana peel as a dare and got $3.50 and a milkshake. It tastes... dry. xo

NOW PLAYING : TITANIUM - DAVID GUETTA FT. SIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive